Sökning: "Subjective knowledge"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 225 avhandlingar innehållade orden Subjective knowledge.
1. Consumer knowledge and its implications for aspects of consumer purchasing behaviour in the case of information-intensive productsDetta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this research was to better understand consumer knowledge, its constituents, antecedents and consequences or implications for other consumer behaviours so as to assist wine marketers and marketers of other information-intensive products with their marketing strategy development. Wine is a complex product difficult for consumers to evaluate particularly prior to purchase but it is also a difficult product for marketers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Researchers use knowledge elicitation methods to document expert knowledge for the primary purpose of understanding cognitive processes and with this understanding, technical solutions to resolve human factors issues can be produced. This dissertation offers a novel perspective on knowledge elicitation as an abstraction process. LÄS MER
3. Identitet, kropp og hverdagsliv i et folkelig perspektiv og erfaringskunnskapens plass innen folkehelsetenkningenDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Over the last decades the weight has increased in the Norwegian population. Report no 16 to the Storting, “Prescription for a healthier Norway”, expresses concern for this development and defines important areas of commitment to prevent a further increase in health problems like diabetes 2 and other lifestyle related diseases. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Through its works the sky is blue wants to show that both institutional and subjective limitations are present in our lives but that we also have the ability to go beyond these limitations by way of our dreams, our fantasies and our visions. I maintain that this ability, which is built into the title’s adamant claim that the sky is blue, carries within it the possibility to change the present. LÄS MER