Sökning: "Environmental Law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 218 avhandlingar innehållade orden Environmental Law.
1. Law in Integrated and Adaptive Governance of Freshwaters A Study of the Swedish Implementation of the EU Water Framework DirectiveDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Water is essential for sustaining life and providing ecosystem services for different human needs. In 2000, the European Union Water Framework Directive (WFD) was adopted against the background of increasing pressure on the waters of Europe. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Due to concerns about climate change, energy security, and resource scarcity, non- renewable resources are increasingly being displaced by biomass. As with most human activities, the production of biobased products can be associated with negative impacts. Primarily, this relates to the biomass supply systems, i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about the distrubution of responsibilities in the environmental law enforcement procedure, between the state and the individual environmental actor. The state and its public authorities have a fundamental environmental responsibility. This responsibility is nevertheless shared with the actors. LÄS MER
4. The significance of the default A study in environmental law methodology with emphasis on ecological sustainability and international biodiversity lawDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Universitetsbiblioteket
Sammanfattning : The legal operationalisation of ecological sustainability concerns all levels of legal control. The ensuring of full biodiversity is an indispensible component of ecological sustainability. At the same time, biodiversity losses continue to be a serious problem in many regions of the world. LÄS MER
5. Transboundary Law for Social-Ecological Resilience? A Study on Eutrophication in the Baltic Sea AreaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Law, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation evaluates the role and effectiveness of law in the transboundary environmental governance of the Baltic Sea with regard to eutrophication. To this end, it reviews the applicable international agreements with their related instruments, as well as the EU legal frameworks, for the protection of the Baltic Sea environment on the basis of theories on resilience in social-ecological systems. LÄS MER