Sökning: "MEDICIN Kirurgi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1426 avhandlingar innehållade orden MEDICIN Kirurgi.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The lower esophageal sphincter (LES) and the upper esophageal sphincter (UES) play a central role in preventing regurgitation and aspiration. The aim of this thesis was to evaluate the UES, LES, esophageal (E) and barrier (Br) pressures (P) using high resolution solid state manometry (HRSM). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : International and national use of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) is high in the general population and among patients. The level of knowledge about CAM among health care professions is low, but an interest in receiving education about this field has been observed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kirurgisk och perioperativ vetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: The relevance of conducting this thesis is evident by the fact that bus and coach casualties have been “stubbornly stable” in Europe recent years and a need for investigating if a similar trend could be found in Sweden is therefore obvious. It was also important to add new knowledge to the bus and coach research in Sweden, since many areas were scarcely addressed. LÄS MER
4. The incurable cancer patient at the end of life Medical care utilization, quality of life and the additive analgesic effect of paracetamol in concurrent morphine therapyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Only 12% of the patients died at home. When the period between diagnosis and death was less than one month, every patient died in an institution. Younger patients, marriedpatients, and those living within the 40 km radius of the hospital utilized more hospital days. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Monoclonal antibodies generated by immunization with human adrenocortical cells reacted with the normal adrenal cortex, adrenocortical adenomas and carcinomas, but failed to stain a variety of normal tissues, renal cell carcinoma, and pheocromocytomas. The antibodies can be used to improve histological diagnosis and characterization of human adrenal lesions, and possibly for scintigraphic detection. LÄS MER