Sökning: "embedded algorithms"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 104 avhandlingar innehållade orden embedded algorithms.
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Promising developments are currently ongoing worldwide in the field of neuroprosthetics and artificial limb control. It is now possible to chronically connect a robotic limb to bone, nerves and muscles of a human being, and use the signals sourced from these connections to enable movements in the artificial limb. LÄS MER
2. Runtime Management of Multiprocessor Systems for Fault Tolerance, Energy Efficiency and Load BalancingDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Efficiency of modern multiprocessor systems is hurt by unpredictable events: aging causes permanent faults that disable components; application spawnings and terminations taking place at arbitrary times, affect energy proportionality, causing energy waste; load imbalances reduce resource utilization, penalizing performance. This thesis demonstrates how runtime management can mitigate the negative effects of unpredictable events, making decisions guided by a combination of static information known in advance and parameters that only become known at runtime. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The amount of data handled by real-time and embedded applications is increasing. This calls for data-centric approaches when designing embedded systems, where data and its metainformation (e.g., temporal correctness requirements) are stored centrally. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Halmstad : Halmstad University Press
Sammanfattning : Software product line (SPL) engineering has become common practice for mass production and customization of software. A software product line comprises a family of software systems which share a managed core set of artifacts. There are also a set of well-defined variabilities between the products of a product line. LÄS MER
5. Embedded Systems and FPGAs for Implementation of Control Oriented Models, Applied to Combustion EnginesDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Performance demands put on combustion engines are ever increasing, e.g. demands on emissions and fuel consumption. The increased demands together with new combustion concepts increase the need for feedback engine and combustion control. LÄS MER