Sökning: "the local"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10720 avhandlingar innehållade orden the local.
1. The negotiable desert : Expert knowledge in the negotiations of the Convention to Combat DesertificationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : As the awareness of environmental problems increases, so too do the number of international rules and regulations to prevent them. To set up new rules, decision-makers need knowledge about the environmental issues addressed and therefore often consult experts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från University of Borås: The Swedish School of Textiles
Sammanfattning : Global Fashion, via the logic of high-speed, large-scale industrial production and anachronistic high-volume consumption habits, causes significant social and environmental damage. Local Fashion is understood as part of the Slow Fashion movement that aims to change the functions of fashion so that they support or lead the quest to flourish within known human and planetary boundaries. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping International Business School
Sammanfattning : In the past three decades China’s rapid transition from a closed economy to become the factory of the world has astonished economists all over the world. Surveys among sourcing practitioners show that China is the most interesting market for sourcing and research points to lower costs as the main reason. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The interest in self-assessment has increased during the last few years. Self-assessment with regards to Total Quality Management is often proposed as a tool for measuring the progress of Total Quality Management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Local perceptions and livelihood strategies have in this study been examined through extensive fieldwork in two villages in rural Pondoland in the former homeland Transkei in South Africa’s Eastern Cape Province. Using a bottom-up perspective, changes in livelihoods and the processes involved in choosing between and combining various types of livelihood activities are analysed. LÄS MER