Sökning: "view of life"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 853 avhandlingar innehållade orden view of life.
1. Seeing Nature as Creation How Anti-Cartesian Philosophy of Mind and Perception Reshapes Natural TheologyDetta är en avhandling från Umeå
Sammanfattning : This dissertation constructively explores the implications for natural theology of (especially) John McDowell’s anti-Cartesian philosophy of mind and perception. Traditionally, an important element within natural theology is the idea that nature testifies to its creator, thereby making knowledge of a creator available to humans. LÄS MER
2. Studies on Quality of Life : A Methodological Perspective on the Definition and Measurement of the Good Life in Patients with Psychiatric IllnessDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background: In social sciences the quality of life (QOL) concept is often connected with efforts to evaluate welfare and well being. In medicine QOL is frequently used as a complement to evaluations of cure. In psychiatry QOL is of special importance because many patients have to endure long periods of illness. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to the field of science education with two studies investigating science literacy in its practice in everyday life. The approach embrace a view on science learning as embedded in the context of situation, resulting in the study of two practices: on-line communication and science classroom. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Reality isn’t what it appears to be. Contexts are not always clear and visible. People don’t always say what they really mean. And they don’t always mean what they say. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Persons are not just mechanical systems of instinctual animalistic proclivities, but also language-producing, existentially aware creatures, whose experiences and actions are drenched in subjective meaning. To understand a human being as a person is to understand him or her as a rational system that wants, fears, hopes, believes, and in other ways imbues the world with meaning, rather than just a mechanical system that is subject to the same chains of cause and effect as other animals. LÄS MER