Sökning: "teaching model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 204 avhandlingar innehållade orden teaching model.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The present dissertation on autism spectrum disorders (ASD) addressed several questions. First, the behavioral symptoms of speaking and mute individuals with ASD were compared on the Autism Behavior Checklist (ABC), a commonly used diagnostic instrument. In addition, questions about the construction of the ABC were investigated. LÄS MER
2. Musicianship and teaching aspects of musculoskeletal disorders, physical and psychosocial work factors in musicians with focus on music teachersDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Musculoskeletal disorders are common among musicians at all levels of performance. Since music teachers train our future musicians it is important to understand their work environment. By creating good examples of a healthy work environment, they can teach their students how to stay healthy and to prevent pain. LÄS MER
3. Being Good at Teaching: Exploring different ways of handling the same subject in Higher EducationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This investigation has had three main aims. The first was concerned with revealing and describing the different ways three teachers presented, varied and handled subject matter during three specific lectures in Management Accounting in Higher Education with first year students. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Norrköping : Swedish National Graduate School in Science and Technology Education
Sammanfattning : In this study the concept reading nature and its contribution to science education is discussed. Some scientific concepts relevant for reading nature are defined. Reading nature has to do with the ability to recognise organisms and relate them to other organisms and to material cycling and energy flow in the specific habitat which is to be read. LÄS MER
5. Inkluderande undervisning : lärares uppfattningar om lektionsplanering och lektionsarbete utifrån ett elevinkluderande perspektivDetta är en avhandling från Malmö högskola, Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The notion of inclusion is not a simple matter to define. It will mean different things to different people at different occasions. In school, inclusive education, may relate to a democratic view, meaning that all students should have the same opportunities and rights to participate in the mainstream educational schooling, on equal terms. LÄS MER