Sökning: "social workers"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 747 avhandlingar innehållade orden social workers.
21. Uppdrag med förhinder. Bemötande av familjer med migrationsbakgrund inom den sociala barnavårdenDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Mission with obstacles. Treatment of families with migration background within the child protection organisation Author: Ing-Marie Johansson Key words: Child protection, etnicity, ethnic minority background, culture, migration, teen-agers, social worker, trust, power, discretion, accountability, empowerment, social work Distribution: University of Gothenburg, Department of social work, Box 720, S-405 30 Göteborg. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The thesis takes its starting point in the conception that teenage boys living with a single mother lack male role models and that this lack is related to some of the boys’ social problems. The overall aim of the thesis is to analyse and deconstruct the conception lack of male role models within the field of social work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University, Department of Social Work
Sammanfattning : Introduction Client violence toward social workers has become recognized as a common problem, and major concern has been raised with regard to its impacts on the workers’ practice, and physical and psychological health. More than half a century has passed since the social work profession was established in Iran, and yet client violence and the associated health-related consequences remain unexplored. LÄS MER
24. Activation Policy in Action A Street-Level Study of Social Assistance in the Swedish Welfare StateDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : Work-related activation policies are currently developing in most western welfare states. Sweden is no exception and activation policies were introduced in the 1990s in many municipal social services organizations in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the present thesis is to gain an understanding of the working life of social workers working in public social services in Crete. It is a three-phase study, consisting of three distinct but related research parts; each research part is built upon issues and questions derived from the preceding part. LÄS MER