Sökning: "intervention study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1856 avhandlingar innehållade orden intervention study.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Obesity is a growing global public health problem and is as prevalent among pregnant women as in the general population. It is well known that obese women have an increased risk for several complications during pregnancy and delivery and this is also true for the neonate. LÄS MER
2. Support for women with breast cancer, and for the district and hospital nurses involved an intervention studyDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to investigate breast cancer patients’ experiences of their illness and of traditional nursing care (TNC) or supportive nursing care (SNC) respectively, as well as nurses' experiences of support and of caring for cancer patients. An intervention including extended co-operation between the surgical ward and primary health care, shorter waiting times, and changed routines concerning the information about the diagnosis, as well as training and systematic clinical supervision for the nurses, was implemented. LÄS MER
3. Skapa rum. Ung femininitet, kroppslighet och psykisk ohälsa genusmedveten hälsofrämjande interventionDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Mental health problems among young people, girls and young women in particular, are a serious public health problem. Gendered patterns of mental illness are seen in conjunction with stress-related problems such as anxiety, depression, and psychosomatic complaints. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från School of Social Work, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses Swedish gypsy policy between 1880 and 1970, as part of a larger sociopolitical project undertaken by the Swedish authorities to promote social order and stability. During this period, the treatment of marginalized groups was shaped by the same visions and objectives as for the population as a whole. LÄS MER
5. Clinical curse, predictive factors and effects of intervention after attempted suicide. A randomised controlled studyDetta är en avhandling från Marie Cedereke, Klinikgatan 22, Universitetssjukhuset, S-221 85 Lund
Sammanfattning : Abstract One important task for the mental health services is to prevent suicidal behaviour, especially among persons at high risk, e.g. those who have attempted suicide. LÄS MER