Sökning: "patient education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 428 avhandlingar innehållade orden patient education.
1. Daily life experiences, symptoms and well being in women with coeliac disease A patient education interventionDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background and aims: Despite living with a gluten-free diet (GFD) Swedish women with coeliac disease (CD) report a lower level of well-being than women without the disease and than men with the disease. The aims of this thesis were to describe the life experience of being a woman living with CD (I) and to assess the effects of patient education (PE) with problem based learning (PBL) on psychological well-being (II) and gastrointestinal symptoms (III). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Dissatisfaction with medical information is a common problem among patients. There is also evidence that patients lack information that physicians believe they have given to the patient. LÄS MER
3. Living with irritable bowel syndrome A patient perspective on everyday life, health care encounters and patient educationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska institutet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Learning as a patient What and how individuals want to learn when preparing for surgery, and the potential use of serious games in their educationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Surgical patients need knowledge to participate in their own care and to engage in self-care behaviour in the perioperative period which is important for their recovery. Patient education facilitates such knowledge acquisition and several methods can be used to facilitate it, for example, face-to-face education and brochures or using information technology such as website or computer games. LÄS MER
5. Hälsorådgivande samtal : kommunikativa strategier i samspel mellan distriktssköterska och patientDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Pedagogiska institutionen, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : Health education conversations. Communicative strategies in consultations between district nurse and patient. In recent years, the importance of the patient's point of view and patient participation in health education has been emphasised in policy texts and legislation. LÄS MER