Sökning: "molecular vibrations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 59 avhandlingar innehållade orden molecular vibrations.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a theoretical study on optical properties of molecular materials. Special emphasis has been put on the influence of solvent environment, nuclear vibrations, and aggregation effects on molecular properties like linear and nonlinear polarizabilities, one- and two-photon absorption probabilities. LÄS MER
2. Geometrical Structure, Phase Diagrams, and Core-Level Binding Energiesof Metal Surfaces: Calculations, Simulations, and ExperimentsDetta är en avhandling från Div. of Synchrotron Radiation Research, Lund University, Box 118, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns clean and adsorbate covered metal surfaces and surface alloys. These systems have been studied using theoretical and experimental methods. In the first part of the thesis, the different techniques that have been utilized in this work are presented, and the included publications are summarized. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Chemical Center, Department of Chemical Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Intermolecular interactions are responsible for the deviations of gases from ideality, determine the three- dimensional structure and folding dynamics of biological molecules, and the binding of molecules to surfaces as in heterogeneous catalysis. The hydrogen bond is the most important intermolecular interaction. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Electron-lattice interactions are often considered not to play a major role in material's properties as they are assumed to be small, the second-order effects. However, this study shows the importance of taking these effects into account in the simulations. LÄS MER
5. Molecular overlayers on homogeneous and heterogeneous metal surfaces studied by core-level photoemissionDetta är en avhandling från Department of Synchrotron Radiation Research, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The main topic of this thesis is the investigation of small molecules adsorbed on metal surfaces by means of core-level photoemission spectroscopy. The thesis consists of three parts; The first group of papers concerns the effects of internal molecular vibrations on the core-level photoemission spectra. LÄS MER