Sökning: "Production Development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2679 avhandlingar innehållade orden Production Development.
1. Performance-based costing as decision support for development of discrete part production : Linking performance, production costs and sustainabilityDetta är en avhandling från Division of Production and Materials Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In today’s global market, the industry is struggling every day to make the “correct decisions”. Decisions concerning production can range from smaller improvements to choice tool or equipment investments to relocation of entire production facilities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för samhälls- och livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Our world is becoming increasingly complex, and is rapidly changingwith distances being reduced. Societies today are also in atransition from traditional production industries to increasingreliance on communication, consumption, services and experience. Asone of these emerging ‘new industries’, tourism is part of thismovement. LÄS MER
3. Transforming and Strengthening the Links Between Industrial Design, Engineering Design and ProductionDetta är en avhandling från Division of Machine Design, Department of Design Sciences, Faculty of Engineering LTH, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The current form-giving activity in industrial design is characterized by explorations that depend on the individual capability to mentally manipulate a solution space from which to select and express the intended result. Designers often rely on artistic experimentation, aesthetic inspiration, or product specifications. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Machine Design, Department of Design Sciences, Faculty of Engineering LTH, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Conceptually “form follows function”, as stated by Louis Sullivan. Physically however, form follows producibility.There is an erroneous notion that many customers can be provided with customized products, produced without any battle. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : To compete, manufacturing companies need production systems that quickly can respond to changes. To handle change drivers such as volume variations or new product variants, reconfigurability is advocated as a competitive means. LÄS MER