Sökning: "leukemic stem cells"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 avhandlingar innehållade orden leukemic stem cells.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lars Nilsson, BMC B10, KLinikgatan 26, S-221 84 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) are responsible for the daily and life long production of large numbers of mature blood cells through highly regulated self-renewal and multilineage capabilities. Leukemias on the other hand, are characterized by a clonal, dysregulated, lineage skewed proliferation and impaired differentiation as the result of multiple accumulated genetic events. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Laboratory Medicine, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The majority of current treatments used for treatment of prostate cancer (PCa) and leukemia are often limited to a narrow subsets of treated patients. As such, there still remains a significant scope for gaining deeper understanding of molecular mechanisms underlying cancer metastasis for improvement of targeted treatment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Hematopoietic stem cell lab Lund stem cell centre
Sammanfattning : Leukemic stem cells (LSCs) share the capacity of self renewal and extensive proliferation with normal hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs), and are therefore obvious targets for therapy. As such, they need to be identified and characterized in order to elucidate what drives them, and what separates them from their normal counterparts. LÄS MER
4. Response mechanisms of normal hematopoietic cells and leukemic cells to genotoxic agents and novel therapeutic strategiesDetta är en avhandling från Experimental cancer research
Sammanfattning : Hematopoiesis is initiated by a rare population of hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) in the bone marrow (BM). HSCs give rise to red blood cells and white blood cells of myeloid and lymphoid lineages. LÄS MER
5. Live and Let Die Critical regulation of survival in normal and malignant hematopoietic stem and progenitor cellsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The hematopoietic stem cell (HSC) is characterized by its ability to self-renew and produce all mature blood cells throughout the life of an organism. This is tightly regulated to maintain a balance between survival, proliferation, and differentiation. LÄS MER