Sökning: "ipv child"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden ipv child.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Intimate partner violence (IPV) is a pervasive, worldwide public health problem and one of the most common violations of human rights. The aim of this thesis were twofold: (i) to study the process and factors related to ending of IPV of Nicaraguan women and (ii) to examine to what extent IPV exposure is associated with the child linear growth and women’s contraceptive use after pregnancy. LÄS MER
2. Better safe than sorry? Quantitative and qualitative aspects of child-father relationship after parental separation in cases involving intimate partner violenceDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : The relationship between a child and its parents (caregivers) is essential for the child’s development and well-being. When one of these parents uses violence against the other parent (intimate partner violence, IPV), this will affect the child one way or another: physically, psychologically, cognitively, socially. LÄS MER
3. Våld i nära relationer bland familjer som söker barn- och ungdomspsykiatrisk öppenvård. Förekomst och behandlares erfarenheter med att identifiera våldetDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was 1) to investigate the prevalence of intimate partner violence (IPV) among mothers visiting a Child and Adolescent Psychiatric unit (CAP) together with their child and 2) to explore clinicians´ experiences of routinely asking about IPV in a CAP with a standardized questionnaire. During one year, the prevalence of IPV was explored by clinicians routinely asking the mothers of the patients verbally if they had been subjected to IPV in a current or former relationship. LÄS MER
4. Child Psychiatric Patients Affected by Intimate Partner Violence and Child Abuse – Disclosure, Prevalence and ConsequencesDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : The overall aims of this thesis were (1) to document the prevalence of child abuse and exposure to intimate partner violence (IPV) among child and adolescent mental health care (CAM) patients, (2) to study the clinicians’ attitudes towards asking routinely about IPV, (3) to compare psychiatric symptoms between patients with (a) experience of family violence (child abuse and/or exposure to IPV) (b) experience of violence outside the family and (c) patients with no such experiences, and (4) compare psychiatric symptoms between patients who had both witnessed IPV and been subjected to child abuse with those either subjected to child abuse or those who had witnessed IPV, but not both. An additional aim in study IV was to explore the importance of concordance/discordance between children’s and parents’ reports of occurrence of IPV. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : Violence against children and women is a serious public health and human rights problem. In low income countries it is closely related to poverty and culture with major social consequences and economic burden for the families. LÄS MER