Sökning: "local development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3086 avhandlingar innehållade orden local development.
- Detta är en avhandling från University of Borås: The Swedish School of Textiles
Sammanfattning : Global Fashion, via the logic of high-speed, large-scale industrial production and anachronistic high-volume consumption habits, causes significant social and environmental damage. Local Fashion is understood as part of the Slow Fashion movement that aims to change the functions of fashion so that they support or lead the quest to flourish within known human and planetary boundaries. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för samhälls- och livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Our world is becoming increasingly complex, and is rapidly changingwith distances being reduced. Societies today are also in atransition from traditional production industries to increasingreliance on communication, consumption, services and experience. Asone of these emerging ‘new industries’, tourism is part of thismovement. LÄS MER
3. Development Intervention on the Ground. Inherent rationales of aid and their encounter with local dynamics in three Cambodian villagesDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : School of Global Studies, University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The study is motivated by the maintained needs to scrutinise and critically reflect upon interventionist rationales in development assistance, to put development intervention in perspective by regarding it as part of the context where it is implemented, and to bring these two perspectives together. The starting point is an indication of a common mismatch between what is intended when aid is formulated and what happens when it is implemented. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Beginning in the 1990s, sustainability indicators have rapidly been developed in different political contexts to measure progress towards reaching sustainable development. Previous research has largely focused on developing models and criteria for defining indicators in order to identify scientifically sound systems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Economics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Manufacturing Revolutions - Industrial Policy and Networks in South Korea. This chapter uses a historic big push intervention and newly digitized data from South Korea to study the effects of industrial policy on industrial development. In 1973 South Korea transitioned to a military dictatorship and drastically changed their development strategy. LÄS MER