Sökning: "competitive advantage"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 193 avhandlingar innehållade orden competitive advantage.
1. Competitive Advantage in the Service Industry The Importance of Strategic Congruence, Integrated Control and Coherent Organisational Structure – A Longitudinal Case Study of an Insurance CompanyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : Competitive advantage has received considerable attention. Few studies have however chosen a holistic approach taking multiple aspects and organisational levels into consideration. This research has the goal of filling parts of this void. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Design Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Looking into the topic of cloud sourcing, at first glance it might be seen as an off the shelf pay per use service that is easy and fast to adopt for most companies. Although in practice not all companies succeed with cloud sourcing. LÄS MER
3. In Search of MNC Competitive Advantage : The Role of Foreign Subsidiaries as Creators and Disseminators of KnowledgeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Research on the multinational corporation (MNC) has highlighted the development of knowledge that occurs in geographically dispersed subsidiaries, and several scholars have emphasized the significance of subsidiary knowledge for the success of the MNC. This thesis contributes to the understanding of how knowledge is developed within MNC subsidiaries and how the development of subsidiary knowledge is related to the transfer of subsidiary knowledge and subsidiary impact on the performance of the larger MNC. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University
Sammanfattning : Strategy and IT research has been extensively discussed during the past 40 years. Two scientific disciplines Management Science (MS) and Management Information Science (MIS) investigate the importance of IT as a competitive factor. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala University, Department of Business Studies
Sammanfattning : Two important ways that a subsidiary can contribute to the multinational corporation’s (MNC) competitive advantage are innovation development and transfer activities. However ‘the advantage paradox of the MNC’ calls into question a subsidiary’s ability to effectively and efficiently carry out both innovation development and transfer activities. LÄS MER