Sökning: "grain prices"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden grain prices.
1. Den dolda transitionen : om ett demografiskt brytningsskede i det tidiga 1700-talets Sverige The Hidden Transition. A Demographic Long-term Change in Early 18th Century SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Historical agricultural and economical research indicates that the extensive changes in society that occurred in Sweden (within agriculture, trade, landownership and production) at the end of Sweden's Time of Greatness in 1720 should have noticeably affected the living conditions of the population. A systematic study that compares the 17th and 18th century's demography has however still not been made. LÄS MER
2. Scarred for Life. How conditions in early life affect socioeconomic status, reproduction and mortality in Southern Sweden, 1813-1968Detta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this doctoral thesis is to contribute to the debate on the importance of diet and disease in explaining the mortality decline and the general literature of the long-term effects of early life conditions. Using individual-level data from Southern Sweden for 1813 to 1968, this work measures the impacts of grain prices during the foetal stage and infant mortality rates during the year of birth on mortality over the full life course, as well as on female socioeconomic status attainment and reproductive health. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Degradation of wood is a complex problem dependent on many parameters, but especially the presence of excessive amounts of water causes many problems.The objective of this work was to study the influence of various parameters on water absorption and desorption in Norway spruce (Picea abies (L.) Karst). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The thesis consists of a summary and four papers, concerned with food consumption, behavior associated with overconsumption of food and analysis of the economic policy reforms designed to improve health.Paper [I] estimates a hedonic price model on breakfast cereal, crisp bread and potato product data. LÄS MER
5. Leaving Home in a Peasant Society. Economic Fluctuations, Household Dynamics and Youth Migration in Southern Sweden, 1829-1866Detta är en avhandling från Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : This study deals with the process of children leaving home and its interactions with the household economy in preindustrial society. A theoretical model of leaving home is outlined and then analyzed multivariately, using a longitudinal micro-level dataset for a sample of parishes in western Scania, Sweden, for the period 1829-1866. LÄS MER