Sökning: "Daniel Larsson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden Daniel Larsson.
1. Quasi-hom-Lie Algebras, from Twisted Derivations-like Operators to Deformations and Extensions of Infinite-dimensional and Color Lie-algebrasDetta är en avhandling från Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Quasi-Lie Algebras and Quasi-Deformations. Algebraic Structures Associated with Twisted DerivationsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Mathematics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis introduces a new deformation scheme for Lie algebras, which we refer to as ?quasi-deformations? to clearly distinguish it from the classical Grothendieck-Schlessinger and Gers-tenhaber deformation schemes. The main difference is that quasi-deformations are not in gene-ral category-preserving, i.e. LÄS MER
3. Den dolda transitionen : om ett demografiskt brytningsskede i det tidiga 1700-talets Sverige The Hidden Transition. A Demographic Long-term Change in Early 18th Century SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Historical agricultural and economical research indicates that the extensive changes in society that occurred in Sweden (within agriculture, trade, landownership and production) at the end of Sweden's Time of Greatness in 1720 should have noticeably affected the living conditions of the population. A systematic study that compares the 17th and 18th century's demography has however still not been made. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Knowledge about structure and dynamics of the important biological macromolecules — proteins, nucleic acids, lipids and sugars — helps to understand their function. Atomic-resolution structures of macromolecules are routinely captured with X-ray crystallography and other techniques. LÄS MER
5. Exposure to crime as a consequence of poverty five investigations about relative deprivation, poverty and exposure to crimeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Sociologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis contains five studies that in different ways investigate poverty and the relation between poverty and exposure to crime. The basis of the thesis has been the question of how poverty is related to other welfare problems such as unemployment and health problems, focusing on exposure to crime and fear of crime. LÄS MER