Sökning: "parish register"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden parish register.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet, Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to visualize and explain how people’s economic and social relations were connected in the parish of Sundborn, in the south east of Dalarna, in the period 1820-1849. The study is based on records of claims and debts in inventories and parish registers, which enable reconstruction of the private local credit market. LÄS MER
2. Den dolda transitionen : om ett demografiskt brytningsskede i det tidiga 1700-talets Sverige The Hidden Transition. A Demographic Long-term Change in Early 18th Century SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Historical agricultural and economical research indicates that the extensive changes in society that occurred in Sweden (within agriculture, trade, landownership and production) at the end of Sweden's Time of Greatness in 1720 should have noticeably affected the living conditions of the population. A systematic study that compares the 17th and 18th century's demography has however still not been made. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the naming-practice - particularly that of first-names - among men and women in the earliest tax registers of the 1540's from the northernmost Swedish provinces of Västerbotten and Österbotten. The aim of the thesis is first and foremost to describe, and to some extent explain, the naming-practice of the permanent population, with particular reference to the similarities and differences between the two provinces as far as personal names are concerned, and to their frequency and distribution. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : The question whether income inequality is detrimental for health is still, after almost a quarter of a century and an impressive amount of literature, debated. The purpose of this thesis is to explore the association between income inequality and different health outcomes in a relatively egalitarian country during the 1990s and early 2000s, thereby contributing to a better understanding of the multitude of interpretations. LÄS MER
5. Fluoride and health : epidemiological studies of fluoride exposure and hip fracture, myocardial infarction and osteosarcomaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Dental Medicine
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to investigate the association between drinking water fluoride exposure and risk of hip fracture, myocardial infarction, and osteosarcoma. Swedish nation- wide population-based registers have been used throughout the thesis. LÄS MER