Sökning: "EU Water Framework Directive WFD"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden EU Water Framework Directive WFD.
1. Managing water according to river basins Information management, institutional arrangements and strategic policy support - with focus on the EU Water Framework DirectiveDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Today, there is a general notion that water resources are best managed according to their river basins. River basin management may be approached from a wide variety of angles. This thesis focuses on information management, institutional arrangements and strategic policy support, with special reference to the EU Water Framework Directive (WFD). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : The basic problem that this work wishes to address concerns the unsustainable use of water resources in many places of the world. In some places, the problem leads to human suffering and death while also obstructing social and economic development. LÄS MER
3. Law in Integrated and Adaptive Governance of Freshwaters A Study of the Swedish Implementation of the EU Water Framework DirectiveDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Water is essential for sustaining life and providing ecosystem services for different human needs. In 2000, the European Union Water Framework Directive (WFD) was adopted against the background of increasing pressure on the waters of Europe. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Mark och vatten
Sammanfattning : Management of water bodies according to their river basinsis becoming increasingly common, as the concept of IntegratedWater Resources Management (IWRM) is getting more and moreacknowl-edged. In Europe, a large portion of thesenewmanagement units will probably be internationalor transboundary. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Ekologi, miljö och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : The European Union Water Framework Directive (WFD), with initiatives to manage surface water resources, has increased the need for fast and inexpensive methods for monitoring conditions in streams. The objective of this thesis is to assess the potential of near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) of epilithic material to become such method. LÄS MER