Sökning: "variation theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 467 avhandlingar innehållade orden variation theory.
1. Teaching for the learning of additive part-whole relations The power of variation and connectionsDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Education and Communication
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, results from four empirical studies and a re-analysis are synthesized with what can constitute a structural approach to teaching and learning additive part-whole relations among learners aged four to eight years. In line with a structural approach to additive relations, the relations of parts and whole are in focus from the outset and are seen as the basis for addition and subtraction (Davydov 1982; Neuman, 1987). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Gothenburg studies in Educational Sciences
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to analyse the Montessori pedagogy with the objective to theoretically describe and explain the Montessori pedagogical method. The aim has been to find an answer to what still makes the Montessori pedagogy, after more than one hundred years, successfully spread to schools all over the world. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Vehicle problems, such as wind noise, water leakage and door closing effort are examples of quality and functionality defects that are controlled by the dimensional accuracy of the structural frame of an auto body. The aim of this thesis is towards methods for reducing geometrical variation in assembled products in the automotiv other industries. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : It is widely acknowledged that the process of speciation in the presence of gene flow between different ecotypes is common in nature. However, the mechanisms underlying speciation are not understood. LÄS MER
5. Rate as the relation of changes in two quantities A variation theory perspective of learning rate of changeDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Education and Communication
Sammanfattning : This thesis comprises three original papers about learning rate of change in school mathematics. The overall aim of the thesis is to contribute with knowledge in this particular area of research. Within this aim, each of the original papers contribute with its own perspective. LÄS MER