Sökning: "Pharmacological sciences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 818 avhandlingar innehållade orden Pharmacological sciences.
1. Sperm Membrane Channels, Receptors and Kinematics Using boar spermatozoa for drug toxicity screeningDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Internal fertilization usually implies that a spermatozoon, with intact attributes for zygote formation, passes all hurdles during its transport through the female genitalia and reaches the oocyte. During this journey, millions to billions of other spermatozoa perish. LÄS MER
2. Effect of elevated pCO2 and environmental oxazepam on the behavior and physiology of teleost fishDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis investigated the effect of two aquatic pollutants on the behavior and physiology of teleost fish: i) elevated concentrations of carbon dioxide (CO2) in the context of ocean acidification and ii) low concentrations of the anxiolytic pharmaceutical oxazepam in the context of pharmaceutical pollution.Anthropogenic emissions of CO2 are lowering the pH of the oceans. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Voltage-gated ion channels play fundamental roles in excitable cells, such as neurons, where they enable electric signaling. Normally, this signaling is well controlled, but brain damage, alterations in the ionic composition of the extracellular solution, or dysfunctional ion channels can increase the electrical excitability thereby causing epilepsy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Kinetic models in life science combine mathematics and biology to answer questions from areas such as cell biology, physiology, biotechnology, and drug development. The idea of kinetic models is to represent a biological system by a number of biochemical reactions together with mathematical expressions for the reaction kinetics, i.e. LÄS MER
5. Pharmacoepidemiology of Antibiotics, Weak Opioids and Statins with Special Reference to Socioeconomic Aspects - an Ecological ApproachDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : The influence of socioeconomic factors on drug utilisation has been studied by pharmacoepidemiological analyses involving 1) drugs that are used to cure disease, such as antibiotics, 2) drugs that are used to alleviate symptoms, such as weak opioids, and 3) drugs that are used to prevent disease, such as statins. In a large Swedish city (Malmö), the utilisation of four major drug groups (ATC-groups A = alimentation, C = circulation, N = nervous system, and R = respiration) correlated positively with an unfavourable socioeconomic situation, most pronouncedly with group N and least so with group R. LÄS MER