Sökning: "Quality of life"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2126 avhandlingar innehållade orden Quality of life.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : My clinical experience is that living in incurable cancer at the end of life is complex to patients and their families. Patients seem to have a rather good quality of life (QoL) but problems related to the progression of the illness constantly challenges and changes QoL. LÄS MER
2. Studies on Quality of Life : A Methodological Perspective on the Definition and Measurement of the Good Life in Patients with Psychiatric IllnessDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background: In social sciences the quality of life (QOL) concept is often connected with efforts to evaluate welfare and well being. In medicine QOL is frequently used as a complement to evaluations of cure. In psychiatry QOL is of special importance because many patients have to endure long periods of illness. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Health-related quality of life (HRQL) has become an important outcome in asthma, since traditional outcomes, such as respiratory symptoms and pulmonary function, might not entirely express the patient’s perception of the limitations caused by the disease. The aim of this thesis was to study HRQL in asthma and to analyse if HRQL was related to asthma onset and prognosis. LÄS MER
4. Registry-Based Studies in Adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in Sweden Survival and Quality of LifeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), a common child malignancy, also constitutes a minor fraction of adult cancer with approximately 50 new cases per year in Sweden. While the five-year overall survival (OS) in pediatric ALL is more than 90%, the prognosis in adults is dismal. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER