Sökning: "A tool for learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 310 avhandlingar innehållade orden A tool for learning.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Tanzania has been using distance education to train its teachers for twenty years. Thefirst programme, which began in 1976 and ended in 1984, was highly innovative inits approach. It provided both professional and up-grading studies within the primaryschools to try and meet the demand for universal primary education. LÄS MER
2. Co-constructing Expertise Competence Development through Work-Integrated e-Learning in joint Industry-University CollaborationDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : This thesis is inter-disciplinary and proceed from the ongoing challenges of the increased digitalization, automation and robotization that impact the manufacturing industry's emergent need of high-qualified practitioners. Digitalization also challenges universities to open up to external collaboration and to design blended e-learning targeting industry knowledge needs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för samhälls- och livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Our world is becoming increasingly complex, and is rapidly changingwith distances being reduced. Societies today are also in atransition from traditional production industries to increasingreliance on communication, consumption, services and experience. Asone of these emerging ‘new industries’, tourism is part of thismovement. LÄS MER
4. Career as an experiential learning voyage Development of experiential assessment methodology in a lifelong learning contextDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Handelshögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This research is in the management discipline, more specifically in human resource management concerned with staffing. It examines a relatively new phenomenon: career changes by a special cadre of individuals who have advanced education and training, perhaps a doctoral degree in sciences, humanities, or engineering, and who, at the dusk of their careers, became entrepreneurial and strive to switch from an executive position in business to an academic post or vice versa. LÄS MER
5. Designs for Learning in an Extended Digital Environment Case Studies of Social Interaction in the Social Science ClassroomDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies designs for learning in the extended digital interface in the Social Science classroom. The aim is to describe and analyse how pupils interact, make meaning and learn while deploying digital learning resources.Together with the thesis a multimodal design theoretical perspective on learning has developed: Designs for Learning. LÄS MER