Sökning: "Infrared Spectroscopy FT-IR"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden Infrared Spectroscopy FT-IR.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Fiber- och polymerteknologi
Sammanfattning : Dynamic (or 2D) FT-IR spectroscopy in combination withpolarized IR irradiation has been used in this work to studywood polymer orientation and interactions on theultrastructural level in wood fibers in the native state aswell as the effects of different pulping processes. The woodpolymer interactions were studied under both dry and humidconditions. LÄS MER
2. Measurement of trace components in aqueous solutions with near and mid infrared Fourier transform spectroscopyDetta är en avhandling från Department of Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis treats various aspects of the measurement of trace components in aqueous solutions with Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy. This technique has several applications from such diverse fields as dairy industry and biomedical optics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : There is a growing awareness of the risks of pollution in biological systems and one potential problem is the synthetic antioxidants, used for e.g. the stabilisation of polymeric materials. Natural antioxidants are an interesting alternative, if the high efficiency and thermal stability of the synthetic compounds can be reached. LÄS MER
4. The Colours of Diabetes advances and novel applications of molecular optical techniques for studies of the pancreasDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Diabetes is a rapidly increasing health problem. In a global perspective,approximately 415 million people suffered from diabetes in 2015 and this number ispredicted to increase to 640 million by 2040. To tackle this pandemic there is a needfor better analytical tools by which we can increase our understanding of the disease. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Cellulose nanocomposites offer interesting potential in terms of improved properties and new functionalities compared with microcomposites. Preparation from colloidal suspensions is promising, since high reinforcement content is possible and a wide range of constituents can be used. LÄS MER