Sökning: "subjective motion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 avhandlingar innehållade orden subjective motion.
- Detta är en avhandling från The Faculties of Humanities and Theology
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with motion in language and non-linguistic experience, distinguishing between actual motion (AM) and non-actual motion (NAM). AM is the experience of continuous change in an object’s position, expressed in sentences such as 'The man runs through the forest' and 'The woman is walking'. LÄS MER
2. Annular Motion : Assessment of Cardiac Function using Echocardiography and Magnetic Resonance ImagingDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis concentrates on the assessment of cardiac function, both systolic and diastolic using variables originating from the longitudinal motion of the heart using both established and novel non-invasive imaging techniques. We developed a new magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technique that creates an M-mode MRI image, analogous to the one used in echocardiography and enables quantitative assessment of cardiac motion. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis covers research in the floor vibration field. Although lightweight steel framed constructions have been in focus, many results are applicable to floors in common and to some extent also to vibrations in general. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Many traffic accidents happen due to winter conditions, like slippery roads and limited visibility. The road administrators put a lot of effort into snow removal and deicing the roads. The vehicle manufacturers have been working with functionality to support drivers in winter conditions (studded tires, ABS, ESC, etc.) for decades. LÄS MER
5. I feel terrible! Can you measure that? Exploring psychophysiological stress responses and their interactions with performance, subjective reports and health statusDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Despite recent research advances, there are still several common medical conditions whose underlying mechanisms are poorly understood. In conditions with few or diffuse physical findings, it can be difficult to diagnose and determine the state of the condition and its effects on working ability or performance, and the health care practitioners have to rely on the patient’s self-reports. LÄS MER