Sökning: "Lena Lindström"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Lena Lindström.
1. Annular Motion : Assessment of Cardiac Function using Echocardiography and Magnetic Resonance ImagingDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis concentrates on the assessment of cardiac function, both systolic and diastolic using variables originating from the longitudinal motion of the heart using both established and novel non-invasive imaging techniques. We developed a new magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technique that creates an M-mode MRI image, analogous to the one used in echocardiography and enables quantitative assessment of cardiac motion. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Infrastruktur
Sammanfattning : Problems associated with traffic, such as traffic congestionand pollution, have occurred in major urban areas in particulardue to the increased use of cars. One possible way to reducethe use of cars is to replace commuter trips by car with othermodes of transport, such as a combination of car and publictransport called Park&Ride. LÄS MER
3. Matematiklärares målkommunikation En jämförelse av elevernas uppfattningar, lärarens beskrivningar och den realiserade undervisningenDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to explore Swedish upper elementary school students’experiences of mathematics teachers’ assessment practices, with a focus on educationalgoals communicated between the teacher and the class. In this study, students’experiences in three cases are viewed from a holistic perspective, by adapting Visualmodel of the curriculum policy, design and enactment system by Remillards and Heck(2014) to a Swedish context. LÄS MER
4. Screening for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in Asymptomatic Children and Adolescents. Psychosocial consequences and impact on quality of life and physical activityDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to describe the consequences of being diagnosed with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) while being asymptomatic, taking into consideration psychosocial effects and medical aspects of diagnosis and treatment. Methods: Quality of life (QoL) was measured according to Lindström before the diagnosis, and after two years, comparing with healthy controls. LÄS MER
5. Togetherness in everyday occupations how participation in on-going life with others enables changeDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to provide knowledge of how everyday occupations with others can be understood as an on-going and evolving process in people’s lives. This thesis includes four papers, all with a qualitative approach and a focus on everyday occupations with others from the perspective of people in different life situations. LÄS MER