Sökning: "Network Theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 499 avhandlingar innehållade orden Network Theory.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Wide availability of computing resources at the edge of the network has lead to the appearance of new services based on peer-to-peer architectures. In a peer-to-peer network nodes have the capability to act both as client and server. LÄS MER
2. Robust inference of gene regulatory networks System properties, variable selection, subnetworks, and design of experimentsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, inference of biological networks from in vivo data generated by perturbation experiments is considered, i.e. deduction of causal interactions that exist among the observed variables. Knowledge of such regulatory influences is essential in biology. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Economics, Lund Universtiy
Sammanfattning : This thesis contains four separate papers in the field of monetary economics. The common basis for all the papers is that they deal with money and network effects in one way or another. Although the common basis is the same in all the articles, different approaches are used: theory, econometrics and history of economic thought. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet, Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to visualize and explain how people’s economic and social relations were connected in the parish of Sundborn, in the south east of Dalarna, in the period 1820-1849. The study is based on records of claims and debts in inventories and parish registers, which enable reconstruction of the private local credit market. LÄS MER
5. Småföretag i flerpartssamverkan en studie av aktörer, byggstenar och fogmassa vid nätverksbyggandeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The environment for business enterprises and other organizations is changing rapidly and profoundly. These changes generate threats as well as possibilities. The threats are especially pronounced for small enterprises since they lack the large firm's resources to stand up to increasing international competition. LÄS MER