Sökning: "school governance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 99 avhandlingar innehållade orden school governance.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : BAS
Sammanfattning : Information Technology (IT) has during the last decades become a central tenet in the infrastructure for value-creation. To manage and successfully ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of IT as a corporate resource, organizations have turned to what is referred to as “IT Governance”. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Barn- och ungdomspedagogik, specialpedagogik och vägledning
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to contribute to knowledge about how the work and profession of upper secondary school teachers is understood and shaped by the teachers in the beginning of the 21st century, and to relate that understanding of work and professional development to the strivings of the teachers’ trade unions and the state. With the implementation of an innovation as a starting point, the teachers’ narratives also described their work in a broader sense. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation argues that the great transformation of education policy and governance that we have witnessed in the last few decades can only be properly understood by taking into account a process of juridification. In and of itself, this is not a novel assertion; what is argued here is that what this entails concretely has been only partially understood. LÄS MER
4. Corporate governance and corporate entrepreneurship : empirical studies on Swedish riding schoolsDetta är en avhandling från Kristianstad : Kristianstad University College
Sammanfattning : This composite licentiate dissertation is based on the observation that governance and entrepreneurship are related with each other and that governance may differ depending on the specific organisational form that organises the businesses. Governance refers to corporate governance, including mechanisms aimed at governing the organisation in the interests of the principals. LÄS MER
5. Jämställdhetspolitik och styrformens betydelse. Europeiska socialfonden i svensk och spansk förvaltningDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The EU´s regional policy is one of the world's largest in terms of budget size and geographical range. The regional policy promotes project activities across Europe funded by structural funds, of which the European Social Fund (ESF) is one. Its goal is to increase employment, competitiveness and growth, as well as gender equality. LÄS MER