Sökning: "professional development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 722 avhandlingar innehållade orden professional development.
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : School of Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : Aims: The overall aim of this thesis was to explore and describe radiographers‟ professional competence based on patients‟ and radiographers‟ experiences and to develop a context-specific instrument to assess the level and frequency of use of radiographers‟ professional competence.Methods: The design was inductive and deductive. LÄS MER
2. Development and Autonomy Conceptualising teachers’ continuing professional development in different national contextsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates teachers’ perceptions of continuing professional development (CPD) in Germany and Sweden with a questionnaire study comprising a total of 711 mainly lower secondary teachers. Three conceptual terms are elaborated and explained. LÄS MER
3. Measuring Professional Judgements An Application of the Factorial Survey Approach to the Field of Social WorkDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is the factorial survey approach as a method for studying professional judgements in social work. The factorial survey approach, which was first introduced in the social sciences around the beginning of the 1980s, constitutes an advanced method for measuring human judgements of social objects. LÄS MER
4. Professional development in formative assessment effects on teacher classroom practice and student achievementDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The potential of formative assessment, evident in several research reviews, has raised the interest in many countries to invest in reform initiatives to develop its use. However, implementation of formative assessment is not straightforward and there is a lack of knowledge about how to design appropriate professional development. LÄS MER
5. Physiotherapists in Afghanistan. Exploring, encouraging and experiencing professional development in the Afghan development contextDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of the thesis is to analyze the matter of supporting professional development of physiotherapists in Afghanistan, and the issues involved in expatriate physiotherapists working with professional development cross-culturally and in development contexts. The thesis is based on two field studies, aspects of which are reported on in four papers. LÄS MER