Sökning: "role expansion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 318 avhandlingar innehållade orden role expansion.
1. The Role of Chlamydophila Pneumoniae in the Inflammatory Response and Expansion of Abdominal Aortic AneurysmsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) is a common disease that develops gradually over several years and is characterised by weakening and dilatation of the aortic wall. AAAs also demonstrates a marked inflammatory infiltrate throughout the aortic wall. Chlamydophila pneumoniae (C. pneumoniae), is a common bacterium. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background This thesis explores the relationship between individuals’ subjective experiences and the welfare state setting. The research questions in focus deal with the outcomes of women’s and men’s increasing dual roles in work and family in contemporary welfare states. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Sociologi
Sammanfattning : As a point of departure, this thesis is motivated by the big changes which have taken place in most Western European countries since the 1970s, with an increase in female labour market participation and, to some extent, men’s increased share of the domestic work. There is also a debate as to whether France, having a fairly extensive family support,should be categorised as closer to the Scandinavian countries or together with countries with more restrictive family policy such as Italy and Germany, and thus belonging to the conservative regime cluster as defined by Gösta Esping-Andersen. LÄS MER
4. The Golden Fleece of the Cape Capitalist expansion and labour relations in the periphery of transnational wool production, c. 1860–1950Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about the organisation, character and change of labour relations in expanding capitalist wool farming in the Cape between 1860 and 1950. It is an attempt to analyse labour in wool farming within a transnational framework, based on an expansion of capital from core to periphery of the capitalist world-economy. LÄS MER
5. The Role of Lhx2 During Organogenesis - Analysis of the Hepatic, Hematopoietic and Olfactory SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : During embryonic development a variety of tissues and organs such as the lung, eye, and kidney are being formed. The generation of functional organs is regulated by reciprocal cell-cell interactions. Via the secretion of soluble molecules one type of cells affect the fate of their neighboring cells. LÄS MER