Sökning: "Northern Sweden"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 879 avhandlingar innehållade orden Northern Sweden.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : “Telemedicine” denotes medicine at a distance using telecommunications and information technologies. The aim of the thesis is to reveal determinants and outcomes of telemedicine diffusion—that is, the spread of telemedicine in time and space. Telemedicine is examined both at the national level and in a regional case study. LÄS MER
2. Tourism Development in Peripheral Areas Processes of Local Innovation and Change in Northern SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Östersund, Sweden : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : Tourism has reached almost all regions of the world and has had a notable growth in the peripheral regions of Europe. Attempts at tourism development in rural and peripheral areas have resulted in widely varying outcomes and have often been undertaken as a last resort by communities. LÄS MER
3. Cenozoic landscape evolution in northern Sweden : Geomorphological interpretation within a GIS-frameworkDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The large-scale bedrock landscape in northern Sweden has a complex evolution history of planation, uplift, transgression, burial, weathering, and erosion. The aim of this thesis is to examine the long-term development of the area. Terms for base-level surfaces in the area are defined. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis outlines the development and decay of palsas in northern Sweden in relation to climatic and environmental factors. Palsas were investigated on morphology, vegetation, peat porosity, ground temperature and local climate in four bogs situated on a north-south gradient in northern Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Stroke is a common multi factorial cerebrovascular disorder with a large impact on global health. It is a disorder primarily associated with old age but environmental factors, lifestyle choices and medical history are all important for the risk of developing the disorder. LÄS MER