Sökning: "robot motion planning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 avhandlingar innehållade orden robot motion planning.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the questions of where to grasp and how to grasp a given object with an articulated robotic grasping device. To this end, aspects of grasp synthesis and hand motion planning and control are investigated. LÄS MER
2. An industrial robot as carrier of a laser profile scanner : motion control, data capturing and path planningDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Geometric Reverse Engineering (RE) is concerned with the problem of creating CAD-models of real objects by measuring point data from their surfaces. In the aim of creating a fully automatic RE system there is a need to automate also the measuring process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : Motion planning for robot operations is concerned with path planning and trajectory generation. In multi-robot systems, i.e. with multiple robots operating simultaneously in a shared workspace, the motion planning also needs to coordinate the robots' motions to avoid collisions between them. LÄS MER
4. Contributions to motion planning and orbital stabilization case studies: Furuta pendulum swing up, inertia wheel oscillations and biped robot walkingDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Generating and stabilizing periodic motions in nonlinear systems is a challenging task. In the control system community this topic is also known as limit cycle control. In recent years a framework known as Virtual Holonomic Constraints (VHC) has been developed as one of the solutions to this problem. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : To avoid getting stuck or causing damage to a vehicle or its surroundings a driver must be able to identify obstacles and adapt speed to ground conditions. An automatically controlled vehicle must be able to handle these identifications and adjustments by itself using sensors, actuators and control software. LÄS MER