Sökning: "Mechanical Engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5210 avhandlingar innehållade orden Mechanical Engineering.
1. Distributed thermal response tests New insights on U-pipe and Coaxial heat exchangers in groundwater-filled boreholesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : U-pipe Borehole Heat Exchangers (BHE) are widely used today in ground source heating and cooling systems in spite of their less than optimal performance. This thesis provides a better understanding on the function of U-pipe BHEs and Investigates alternative methods to reduce the temperature difference between the circulating fluid and the borehole wall, including one thermosyphon and three different types of coaxial BHEs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Aero engine performance analysis is highly multidimensional using various measures of component performance such as turbomachinery and mechanical efficiencies, and pressure loss coefficients. Using conventional performance analysis, relying on only the laws of thermodynamics, it is possible to understand how the performance parameters affect the component performance, but it is difficult to directly compare the magnitude of various loss sources. LÄS MER
3. Highly Dynamic Drives for Electric Hybrid Vehicles : Electric Machine Design and Dynamic Test MethodDetta är en avhandling från Division of Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Electric Hybrid Vehicles (EHVs) play a crucial role in the development towardsa more environmental friendly transportation. An alternative to solve someactual challenges with hybridization of vehicles is studied at the Division ofIndustrial Electrical Engineering and Automation (IEA) at Lund Universityin cooperation with the automotive industry. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The supremacy of the automotive manufacturers today is no longer driven by them achieving a superior manufacturing quality but increasingly depends on the customer’s quality perception. Average car consumers see a car’s quality as a fancy mixture of design, aesthetics, their own previous experiences and performance characteristics of the vehicle, unlike a combination of mechanical parts, software pieces, advanced materials, cutting-edge manufacturing processes, with technical knowledge, skills and high production volumes – all ingredients involved in the modern car creation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with control aspects of complex hydromechanical transmissions. The overall purpose is to increase the knowledge of important aspects to consider during the development of hydromechanical transmissions to ensure transmission functionality. LÄS MER