Sökning: "Manufacturing and materials engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 722 avhandlingar innehållade orden Manufacturing and materials engineering.
1. Coated Ferritic Stainless Steels as Interconnects in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells - Material Development and Electrical Properties
Sammanfattning : Solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs) are attracting increasing interest as devices with potentialuses in decentralized and clean electricity and heat production. Several challengeswith respect to materials have to be overcome to achieve efficiencies and life-spansthat are sufficient for long-term applications. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Industrial gas turbines are often used as a mechanical drive for pumps and compressors or in power generation as an electric power supply. The gas turbine has for many years been a popular engine due to its flexibility with respect to different types of fuel and due to a design, that enables a high power-to-weight ratio. LÄS MER
3. High Temperature Corrosion of Superheaters in Biomass - and Waste-Fired Boilers: Combat on two frontsDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas contributing to the greenhouse effect and a significant contribution comes from the use of fossil fuels. Utilizing more renewable fuels is therefore a solution to decrease the net release of CO2 emissions to the atmosphere. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Production and Materials Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Non-intrusive instrumentation and estimation Applications for control of an additive manufacturing processDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : For integration of additive manufacturing into industrial production, there is a need for capable yet robust automation solutions. Such solutions are to ensure consistent process outputs, both with regard to deposit geometry and material properties. LÄS MER