Sökning: "Manufacturing and materials engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 820 avhandlingar innehållade orden Manufacturing and materials engineering.
1. Coated Ferritic Stainless Steels as Interconnects in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells - Material Development and Electrical Properties
Sammanfattning : Solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs) are attracting increasing interest as devices with potentialuses in decentralized and clean electricity and heat production. Several challengeswith respect to materials have to be overcome to achieve efficiencies and life-spansthat are sufficient for long-term applications. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Industrial gas turbines are often used as a mechanical drive for pumps and compressors or in power generation as an electric power supply. The gas turbine has for many years been a popular engine due to its flexibility with respect to different types of fuel and due to a design, that enables a high power-to-weight ratio. LÄS MER
3. High Temperature Corrosion of Superheaters in Biomass - and Waste-Fired Boilers: Combat on two frontsDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas contributing to the greenhouse effect and a significant contribution comes from the use of fossil fuels. Utilizing more renewable fuels is therefore a solution to decrease the net release of CO2 emissions to the atmosphere. LÄS MER
4. Heterogeneous deformation of multi-phase engineering materials - an in-situ neutron diffraction studyDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Gas turbines are complex power generation systems used in aerospace or land-based-power stations. Materials such as Ni-base superalloys are involved in the combustion zone of these machines, which continuously experiences harsh environments with loading at high temperatures. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Today, the growing and aging population, and the rise of new global threats on human health puts an increasing demand on the healthcare system and calls for preventive actions. To make existing medical treatments more efficient and widely accessible and to prevent the emergence of new threats such as drug-resistant bacteria, improved diagnostic technologies are needed. LÄS MER