Sökning: "social reform"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 516 avhandlingar innehållade orden social reform.
1. Sport as a Means of Responding to Social Problems Rationales of Government, Welfare and Social ChangeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Sport has been increasingly recognized in social policy as a means of steering social change and as a method for responding to diverse social problems. The present study examines how rationales of social change are formed through ‘sport as a means of responding to social problems’. LÄS MER
2. Ledningsfunktion i omvandling - Om förändringar av yrkesrollen för första linjens chefer inom den kommunala äldre- och handikappomsorgenDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, School of Social Work/Intellecta DocuSys, Göteborg
Sammanfattning : During the 1990s many of the local authorities have been forced to reduce expenditure on the care of the elderly and people with disabilities, and many organisational changes have been carried out. New problems and their solutions are often related to leadership and management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Social Work, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This study sought to explain how crime victims emerged as a target group in the Swedish Social Services Act in 2001. The findings, derived from legislative documents, a literature review, and focus group interviews with social workers, showed that the 2001 provisions both duplicated and undermined pre-existing provisions of the Social Services Act. LÄS MER
4. Opening the Orange Envelope Reform and Responsibility in the Remaking of the Swedish National Pension SystemDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Social Anthropology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : A national pension system, like most large government policies, does many things, some of which involve governing the population and steering citizens in certain directions. This study, on the transformation of Sweden’s national pension system, sheds light on who the actors involved at different sites and levels in the policy process are, what they do, and how they do it. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : In a new reform in 2001, Swedish authorities emphasized the need for support for persons with psychiatric disabilities living in the community. This reform included the establishment of a new occupation: the Swedish case manager, personligt ombud (PO). LÄS MER