Sökning: "sociology of law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 146 avhandlingar innehållade orden sociology of law.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Ensuring just distribution of and adequate funding for children whose parents do not live together is a global legal challenge. It affects many families as well as every legal jurisdiction’s welfare state and family law. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this dissertation is to write a history of criminology in Sweden 1885– 1965. It is an investigation of how criminology was established as a science – as an acknowledged field of scientific knowledge – not as a broader discursive formation. LÄS MER
3. Criminal Records in Sweden. Regulation of access to criminal records and the use of criminal background checks by employersDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the regulation of access to criminal records in Sweden and the actual and potential use of criminal background checks by employers in hiring processes. In recent years, more and more Swedish employers have been required by law to check their job applicants’ criminal records. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Millions of people worldwide work outside the law as street vendors in order to earn a living. However, they often work in fear of police evictions and confiscations since their work is in many places considered illegal. LÄS MER
5. Developing child protection strategies: a critical study of offenders’ use of information technology for the sexual exploitation of childrenDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to critically explore offenders’ use of information technology for the sexual exploitation of children, focusing upon child abusive material and grooming, in relation to the societal response, i.e. legal and technological regulation models. LÄS MER