Sökning: "local planning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 648 avhandlingar innehållade orden local planning.
1. Making Sense of Integrated Planning Challenges to Urban and Transport Planning Processes in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The shaping of spatial structures at the urban, regional and national levels involves numerous kinds of actors and planning activities. In recent years, calls for crosssectoral coordination and integrated planning approaches echo extensively across different fields of planning. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The global and everlasting quest for the limited resources of the earth has developed into a need to chisel out how each spatial area will be able to sustain its inhabitants. The connection between global and local sustainability is direct and undisputed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Strockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT Planning for Sustainable Development - Dilemmas for local authority planners This thesis for the degree of licentiate in regional planning at the Royal Institute for Technol-ogy is a study of certain aspects of the profession of comprehensive planners in Sweden. The empirical background of the thesis is an interview study of 15 Swedish local authority plan-ners noted for their professional commitment in working for a more sustainable society. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Planning for tourism and outdoor recreation in coastal areas could be improved with knowledge of visitors´ attitudes, experiences, activities and geographical dispersion. The purpose of this thesis is to examine the knowledge of visitors in planning for tourism and outdoor recreation. LÄS MER
5. Planning, Projects, Practice A Human Geography of the Stockholm Local Investment Programme in Hammarby SjöstadDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Programmes and policies to support ecological sustainable development and the practice of implementation is a question of innovation rather than known and taken for granted procedure. This thesis argues a priori models concerning stability in the social sciences, and human geography especially, are less able to help us understand this practice and planning in such unstable situations. LÄS MER