Sökning: "societal planning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 89 avhandlingar innehållade orden societal planning.
1. Societal risk and safety management Policy diffusion, management structures and perspectives at the municipal level in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This compilation thesis investigates risk and safety management at the Swedish local governmentallevel. It sets special focus on municipal implementation of overall international and nationalstrategies and objectives regarding holistic, cross-sectorial and multi-strategic risk and safetywork, and the prevention of accidents and injuries. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholms universitets förlag
Sammanfattning : The framework of resilience thinking within sustainability science highlights ability to deal with change and uncertainty, and promotes more adaptive forms of management and governance. While the concept of resilience is increasingly being adopted into policies and planning, as well as by grass-roots movements, environmental and development organizations, many practical approaches to resilience lack theoretical backing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to understand how a repertoire of municipal planning narratives evolved and how these were used as a means to explain, legitimise and produce change in a city that went through a process of urban transformation. The focus is set on the role of narratives in municipal plans as a mental preparation for change. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Infrastruktur
Sammanfattning : A main challenge facing spatial planning today issustainable development, in official documents defined asecological, social and economic sustainability. In a powerperspective these three dimensions can be characterised ascompeting discourses. LÄS MER
5. The Railway Station and The Interregional Traveller - traveller preferences and implications for the planning processDetta är en avhandling från Lund University Faculty of Engineering, Technology and Society, Transport and Roads, Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The interregional traveller’s preferences of railway stations, their service provision and location, are of interest in the discussion of station reinvention brought on by the introduction of high speed train traffic. A railway station is created by station as well as societal agents, and can be described as a synthesis of symbolic value, location, traffic, services and stationscape. LÄS MER