Sökning: "municipal planning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 97 avhandlingar innehållade orden municipal planning.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Swedish municipalities are required to produce a municipal energy plan for their energy supply and use. Whether energy planning is suitable to manage local energy systems, however, is subject to debate. This thesis maps municipal energy planning: the scopes of energy plans and whether goals stated in energy plans are fulfilled. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : While climate change mitigation has been on the agenda of spatial planning practitioners for over two decades, adaptation has only become influential in spatial planning practice in recent years. This trend is evident not only at the municipal levelbut also at the regional and national levels. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Planning for tourism and outdoor recreation in coastal areas could be improved with knowledge of visitors´ attitudes, experiences, activities and geographical dispersion. The purpose of this thesis is to examine the knowledge of visitors in planning for tourism and outdoor recreation. LÄS MER
4. District Heating in a Liberalized Energy Market: A New Order? Planning and Development in the Stockholm Region, 1978-2012Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This dissertation analyses how district heating systems in the Stockholm region have evolved and developed during the period 1978-2012. The thesis comprises four papers analyzing how district heating has been handled in municipal and regional planning. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The global and everlasting quest for the limited resources of the earth has developed into a need to chisel out how each spatial area will be able to sustain its inhabitants. The connection between global and local sustainability is direct and undisputed. LÄS MER