Sökning: "heart defect"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 avhandlingar innehållade orden heart defect.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Due to advances in medical and surgical care adults with congenital heart disease (CHD) is a growing and aging population, that now outnumbers the children with CHD. In general, adults with CHD have reduced aerobic exercise capacity and nearly half of the patients do not reach current recommendations on physical activity. LÄS MER
2. Children with Down syndrome - an epidemiological study with special focus on congenital heart defectsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : To assess the impact of congenital malformations in Down syndrome (DS) on morbidity, mortality and outcome at birth, information on all children with DS born in the northern part of Sweden in 1973-80 (n=211) and 1995-98 (n=88) was collected. Most common were congenital heart defects (CHD), dominated by atrioventricular septal defects (AVSD). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Catarina Holmqvist, Department of Radiology, University hospital, SE-221 85 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to evaluate new MR techniques permitting qualitative and quantitative analysis of cardiac function and measurement of velocity and flow, and later on contrast-enhanced MR angiography, techniques largely unexplored in children with CHD. Infants with tetralogy of Fallot and pulmonary atresia with ventricular septal defect were examined pre-operatively. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. To Grasp the Unexpected Information Following a Prenatal Diagnosis of Congenital Heart Defect in the FetusDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim was to explore experiences and needs of information following a prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart defect, and to assess the quality of publicly available information websites about congenital heart defects. Study I was a qualitative interview study that explored experiences among 11 parents to prenatally diagnosed children. LÄS MER