Sökning: "medical instrumentation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 112 avhandlingar innehållade orden medical instrumentation.
1. The impression technique for assessment of tissue oedema : instrumentation, evaluation and applicationsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : During the last decade, the interest in proton and light ion beam therapy has increased considerably and several new centres are planned around the world. These particles have a large advantage due to their sharp physical dose distributions as compared to conventional radiotherapy beams. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Significant technological advances of the last years have been possible by developments in Optofluidics, which is a field that deals with the integration of optics and microfluidics into single devices.The work described in this thesis is based on five scientific publications related to the use of fiber optic technology to build integrated optofluidic devices. LÄS MER
4. Quantifying the quality of medical x-ray images. An evaluation based on normal anatomy for lumbar spine and chest radiographyDetta är en avhandling från Department of Radiation Physics, Lund university
Sammanfattning : Optimisation in diagnostic radiology requires accurate methods for determination of patient absorbed dose and clinical image quality. Simple methods for evaluation of clinical image quality are at present scarce and this project aims at developing such methods. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : A growing number of factors, including costs, technological advancements, ageing populations, and medical errors, are leading industrialized countries to invest in research on alternative solutions to improve their health-care systems and increase patients’ quality of life. Personal health systems (PHS) examplify the use of information and communication technologies that enable a paradigm shift from the traditional hospital-centered healthcare delivery model toward a preventive and person-centered approach. LÄS MER