Sökning: "medicinsk instrumentering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 59 avhandlingar innehållade orden medicinsk instrumentering.
1. Biokinetics and radiation dosimetry of 14C-labelled triolein, urea, glycocholic acid and xylose in man. Studies related to nuclear medicine “breath tests” using accelerator mass spectrometryDetta är en avhandling från Mikael Gunnarsson, Department of Radiation physics, Malmö university hospital, 205 02 Malmö
Sammanfattning : 14C-labelled substances have been used in biomedical research and clinical medicine for over 50 years. Physicians and scientists however, often hesitate to use these substances in patients and volunteers because the radiation dosimetry is unclear. LÄS MER
2. Nuclear magnetic resonance and microcirculation: The influence of pulsatile brain-tissue motion on measurements of intravoxel incoherent motion and assessment of haemodynamics using exo- and endogenous tracersDetta är en avhandling från Radiation Physics, Lund
Sammanfattning : In this project, the potential of magnetic resonance (MR) imaging and spectroscopy in studies of microcirculation and haemodynamics was evaluated. The spatial and temporal characteristics of human pulsatile brain-tissue movements in healthy individuals, relevant for the understanding of the cerebrospinal-fluid (CSF) circulation and the pathogenesis of hydrocephalus, were thoroughly investigated. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of Automatic Quantification Programs for Myocardial Perfusion SPECT using Monte Carlo SimulationsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Medical Radiation Physics, Clinical Sciences, Lund, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Coronary artery disease (CAD) is a condition in which the blood supply to the myocardium is partially or completely blocked due to plaque build-up in the artery wall. Myocardial SPECT imaging is a commonly used technique to assess the blood flow to the myocardium and the function of the heart. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Helen Gustavsson, Department of Medical Radiation Physics, Malmö University Hospital, SE-205 02 Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : In many radiotherapy applications, true three-dimensional dosimetry with good spatial resolution that can be achieved in a single measurement would be of great value. Polymer gel dosimetry fulfils many of the demands on such a system. In this study, methods to facilitate the implementation of gel dosimetry have been investigated. LÄS MER
5. Ensuring the intended volume is given the intended absorbed dose in radiotherapy: Managing geometric variations and treatment hazardsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Radiation Physics, Lund university
Sammanfattning : Methods for ensuring that the intended volume receives the intended absorbed dose in radiotherapy have been investigated. In order to optimise radiation treatment of cancer, geometric variations in the treatment chain need to be controlled. Furthermore, hazards potentially leading to unintended irradiation need to be controlled. LÄS MER