Sökning: "medicinsk instrumentering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 59 avhandlingar innehållade orden medicinsk instrumentering.
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns the development of microwave detector technology for cosmology instruments and THz imaging, including fabrication of SIN tunnel junctions for thermometry and bolometric detectors, and also phase switch circuits as a part of integrated microwave receiver systems. Cold-Electron Bolometers (CEB) based on Superconductor-Insulator-Normal metal (SIN) tunnel junctions have been developed for employment in sub-millimeter astronomical receivers. LÄS MER
2. Biokinetics and radiation dosimetry of 14C-labelled triolein, urea, glycocholic acid and xylose in man. Studies related to nuclear medicine “breath tests” using accelerator mass spectrometryDetta är en avhandling från Mikael Gunnarsson, Department of Radiation physics, Malmö university hospital, 205 02 Malmö
Sammanfattning : 14C-labelled substances have been used in biomedical research and clinical medicine for over 50 years. Physicians and scientists however, often hesitate to use these substances in patients and volunteers because the radiation dosimetry is unclear. LÄS MER
3. Nuclear magnetic resonance and microcirculation: The influence of pulsatile brain-tissue motion on measurements of intravoxel incoherent motion and assessment of haemodynamics using exo- and endogenous tracersDetta är en avhandling från Radiation Physics, Lund
Sammanfattning : In this project, the potential of magnetic resonance (MR) imaging and spectroscopy in studies of microcirculation and haemodynamics was evaluated. The spatial and temporal characteristics of human pulsatile brain-tissue movements in healthy individuals, relevant for the understanding of the cerebrospinal-fluid (CSF) circulation and the pathogenesis of hydrocephalus, were thoroughly investigated. LÄS MER
4. Diffusion MRI of Small Ischemic Brain Lesions: Technical aspects, clinical experiences and diagnostic criteriaDetta är en avhandling från Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Purpose: To compare the visualization of small ischemic brain lesions using diffusion using diffusion-weighted (DW) MRI and conventional imaging, with special regard to diagnostic efficiency. Imaging features of lesions of different ages, diagnostic limitations and technical principles were also investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The objective was to develop and validate methods for single photon emission computed tomography, SPECT, allowing quantitative physiological and diagnostic studies of lung and heart. A method for correction of variable attenuation in SPECT, based on transmission measurements before administration of an isotope to the subject, was developed and evaluated. LÄS MER