Sökning: "drug cost"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 135 avhandlingar innehållade orden drug cost.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Regardless of the enormous investments in cancer research and drug development, the proportion of approved drugs in oncology is low compared to other indications, and new avenues are needed. One attractive approach in this regard is drug repositioning where new uses outside the scope of the original medical indications for existing drugs are identified. LÄS MER
2. Swedish Pharmaceutical Benefit Reforms ?Analyses of implementation, pharmaceutical sales patterns and expendituresDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Background: Over the last few decades, the sales of prescription drugs have increased dramatically in many western countries; however, this increase requires individuals and society to bear larger economic consequences. To improve cost control for pharmaceuticals, several reforms attempt to reconcile the economic responsibility of the patients, prescribers and third party payers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : The application of multiple medications has successively increased during a number of years and has thereby increased the potential risks of adverse drug reactions, interactions and non-adherence to drug therapy. This may result in unnecessary health expenditure, directly due to redundant drug sales, and indirectly due to the increased hospitalization caused by drug-related problems. LÄS MER
4. Practical Optimal Experimental Design in Drug Development and Drug Treatment using Nonlinear Mixed Effects ModelsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The cost of releasing a new drug on the market has increased rapidly in the last decade. The reasons for this increase vary with the drug, but the need to make correct decisions earlier in the drug development process and to maximize the information gained throughout the process is evident. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Family Medicine
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Drug therapy in primary care is a broad field, with two areas previously identified as particularly challenging: treatment of the elderly and prescription of antibiotics against uncomplicated upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs). General practitioners’ (GPs’) attitudes and adherence to evidence-based treatment guidelines might be influenced by different interventions and need to be studied. LÄS MER