Sökning: "environmental management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1164 avhandlingar innehållade orden environmental management.
1. Resource and Environmental Impacts of Resource-Efficiency Measures Applied to Electronic ProductsDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Natural resources such as ecosystems, land, water and metals underpin the functioning of economies and human well-being, and are becoming increasingly scarce due to growth in population and affluence. Metals are increasingly demanded for their specific properties as modern technology develops. LÄS MER
2. Towards a Sustainable Resource Management A Broader Systems Approach to Product Design and Waste ManagementDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Rapid economic growth, urbanisation and increasing population have caused (materially intensive) resource consumption to increase, and consequently the release of large amounts of waste to the environment. Numerous technological and operational approaches to resource management have been introduced throughout the system of production, consumption and waste management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Current physical resource management (PRM) was investigated in a global perspective in this thesis, to gain a deeper understanding of its implications in a sustainability perspective. In particular, the main challenges to the current PRM system and the kinds of systemic changes needed for sustainable PRM were examined. LÄS MER
4. The Meaning of Environmental Management : An Interpretive Study of Managing Emergent or Evolutionary Environmental and Energy StrategyDetta är en avhandling från IIIEE, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Because of the vital roles of industry in sustainable development, it is essentialthat environmental management is effective in preventing pollution. To this end,environmental management systems have been implemented to a growing extent inindustry. Moreover, this Ph.D. LÄS MER
5. Sustainability of Social Housing in the Urban Tropics: A Holistic Development Process for Bamboo-Based ConstructionDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : This thesis is motivated by a tremendous need for more inclusive, sustainable and disaster resistant social housing in rapidly developing countries such as the Philippines. The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the New Urban Agenda name the use of local raw materials as one area for action. LÄS MER