Sökning: "environmental management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1179 avhandlingar innehållade orden environmental management.
1. Resource and Environmental Impacts of Resource-Efficiency Measures Applied to Electronic ProductsDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Natural resources such as ecosystems, land, water and metals underpin the functioning of economies and human well-being, and are becoming increasingly scarce due to growth in population and affluence. Metals are increasingly demanded for their specific properties as modern technology develops. LÄS MER
2. Towards a Sustainable Resource Management A Broader Systems Approach to Product Design and Waste ManagementDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Rapid economic growth, urbanisation and increasing population have caused (materially intensive) resource consumption to increase, and consequently the release of large amounts of waste to the environment. Numerous technological and operational approaches to resource management have been introduced throughout the system of production, consumption and waste management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Material intensity related to product consumption has become part of societal discourse and reducing it has become a priority of some industrial actors. Focusing on product end-of-life (EoL) is one approach that many companies and research entities have taken to identify and enact material intensity reductions. LÄS MER
4. Sustainability of Social Housing in the Urban Tropics: A Holistic Development Process for Bamboo-Based ConstructionDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : This thesis is motivated by a tremendous need for more inclusive, sustainable and disaster resistant social housing in rapidly developing countries such as the Philippines. The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the New Urban Agenda name the use of local raw materials as one area for action. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Improved energy efficiency in industry is important for reaching the targets within the EU strategy for increased sustainability. However, energy efficiency is not always prioritised within companies, and the improvement potential remains large. This paradox called an energyefficiency gap is explained by energy-efficiency barriers. LÄS MER