Sökning: "consistent application"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 149 avhandlingar innehållade orden consistent application.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : BAS
Sammanfattning : Harmonization of financial reporting standards is a goal shared by many countries around the world, with the aim of making companies’ financial information comparable. The view is that comparability between companies’ financial reports will result in greater transparency and more efficient capital markets and will improve the quality of the financial reports. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are principle-based accounting standards that rely on management judgment and the use of private information. For this reason, it cannot be assumed that the harmonization of accounting standards will result in consistent application in practice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis covers the topic of modeling the three-dimensional fiber net- works with the finite element method. It contains the part addressing the numerical aspects of the modeling, namely, the contact formulation and application of the developed methods to the fundamental questions such as the effect of randomness in fiber properties and effect of fines and hygroexpansion. LÄS MER
4. Modelling of cathode-plasma interaction in short high-intensity electric arc Application to Gas Tungsten Arc WeldingDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : In arc welding the quality of the weld is strongly influenced by the thermal history of the workpiece which is itself governed by the electric arc heat source. The models for predicting weld properties thus need a good evaluation of the distribution of the heat input from thearc to the workpiece. LÄS MER
5. Intracellular unbound drug concentrations Methodology and application for understanding cellular drug exposureDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Most known drug targets and metabolizing enzymes are located inside cells. Interactions with these proteins are determined by intracellular unbound drug concentrations. Assessing intracellular drug exposure is technically challenging, but essential for predicting pharmacokinetic, pharmacological, and toxicological profiles of new drugs. LÄS MER