Sökning: "Solid Mechanics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 304 avhandlingar innehållade orden Solid Mechanics.
- Detta är en avhandling från Avd för Hållfasthetslära, Box 118, 221 00 Lund
Sammanfattning : During thermomechanical processing of metals, changes occur in the microstructure of the material which affect its macroscopic properties. By understanding these transformations in the microstructure, it becomes possible to design the processes in a way which yields the desired properties in the finished product. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Solid Mechanics
Sammanfattning : This thesis contains six papers dealing with different aspects of damage and fracture in paper. The work addresses the problem of material length scales in the context of deformation and fracture of paper materials. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Andrey Jivkov, Solid Mechanics, Malmö University, SE-205 06 Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : A model for evolution of cracks as a result of strain-assisted corrosion is presented. The considered cracks possess a realistic geometry, where the tip region is an integral part of the crack surface instead of being a singular point. This geometry is either implicitly defined or is a consequence of crack nucleation from surface irregularities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of solid mechanics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Granular media (i.e., assemblies of grains, containing voids), such as sand, are highly complex materials, possessing inherently heterogeneous structure and properties that are manifested by the mobility and interaction of their constituent particles. Despite having been widely studied for centuries (i. LÄS MER
5. On initiation of chemically assisted crack growth and crack propagation paths of branching cracks in polycarbonateDetta är en avhandling från Ulf Hejman/Media-Tryck AB
Sammanfattning : Stress corrosion, SC, in some cases gives rise to stress corrosion cracking, SCC, which differs from purely stress intensity driven cracks in many aspects. They initiate and grow under the influence of an aggressive environment in a stressed substrate. They grow at low load and may branch. LÄS MER