Sökning: "Myocardial infarction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 540 avhandlingar innehållade orden Myocardial infarction.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This work focuses on economic evaluations of treatment and secondaryprevention in myocardial infarction. The purpose of the study was threefold: To present and discuss a robust method for economic evaluations of medical technologies based on individual clinical studies: to empirically apply the method to treatments and secondary prevention programs at the time of and after myocardial infarction in order thereby to increase knowledge about costs and cost effectiveness of myocardial infarction treatments: and to compare these results with those of other similar studies. LÄS MER
2. ST-elevation myocardial infarction studies of outcome in relation to fibrinolysis and ischemia monitoring with on-line vectorcardiographyDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : The treatment of acute myocardial infarction (AMI) has undergone a tremendous development during the last decades, and the most important factor is probably the introduction of reperfusion therapy aimed at preventing or limiting the myocardial injury.It is of vital importance that patients with AMI are adequately monitored regarding the development of ECG changes during and after treatment to identify successful or failed reperfusion and to detect episodes of recurrent ischemia. LÄS MER
3. Physical activity and myocardial infarction : Epidemiological studies on the association between various types of physical activity and the risk of myocardial infarction, including certain aspects of methodologyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Reproprint
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Myocardial ischemia : As a risk indicator after an episode of unstable angina or non-Q-wave myocardial infarctionDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The diagnostic and prognostic value of different noninvasive tests were evaluated in men below 70 years of age admitted to the coronary care unit (CCU) with unstable coronary artery disease (CAD) i.e unstableangina or non-Q-wave myocardial infarction (Ml). A symptom limited exercise test (ET) was performed before discharge in 740 patients. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Studentlitteratur AB
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis has been to explore factors associated with smoking and smoking cessation in women and the relation between smoking and incidence of myocardial infarction (MI). The time trends in incidence of MI 1986-2002 in the city of Malmö (pop. 250.000) were explored. LÄS MER