Sökning: "blood lipids"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 126 avhandlingar innehållade orden blood lipids.
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Amyloid fibrils are long fibrillar homopolymers of self-assembled proteins. They can be formed by essentially any polypeptide, but are of particular interest because of their occurrence in several incurable and debilitating human diseases, e.g. Alzheimer’s disease (AD). LÄS MER
2. Trials of Diets for Treatment of Diabetes A comparison of diets for treatment of type 2 diabetes, aspects on long and short term effectsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : BackgroundType 2 diabetes is a common disease and the prevalence has increased in large parts of the world. In treatment of diabetes the type of diet is of great importance considering metabolic factors such as glucose level and blood lipids. LÄS MER
3. Effects of surgically induced weight loss on cardiovascular risk factors. Results from the intervention study Swedish Obese SubjectsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Aims: To investigate the effects of large maintained weight losses on body composition, adipose tissue distribution and cardiovascular risk factors, i.e. systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, glucose, insulin, triglycerides, cholesterol, HDL-cholesterol and uric acid. LÄS MER
4. Interaction of Triglyceride-rich Lipoproteins with Platelets and Vitamin K-dependent Coagulation FactorsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Internal Medcine, University Hospital of Lund
Sammanfattning : 1. During incubation of platelets with 3H-arachidonic acid (20:4, n-6) and 14C-cholesterol doubly labelled and colloidal gold labelled chylomicrons (CMs) and chylomicron remnants (CMRs) CMs were taken up more efficiently than CMRs. Addition of unlabelled CMs, VLDLs, LDLs and HDLs decreased the uptake of labelled CMs. LÄS MER
5. Physical activity and myocardial infarction Epidemiological studies on the association between various types of physical activity and the risk of myocardial infarction, including certain aspects of methodologyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Reproprint
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to study the associations between physical activity during leisure time, occupational and household work, and established risk factors for cardiovascular disease, as well as the risk of acute myocardial infarction. Methodological aspects concerning the presence of recall bias in epidemiological case-control studies on physical activity and myocardial infarction were also considered. LÄS MER