Sökning: "blood lipids"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 126 avhandlingar innehållade orden blood lipids.
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Amyloid fibrils are long fibrillar homopolymers of self-assembled proteins. They can be formed by essentially any polypeptide, but are of particular interest because of their occurrence in several incurable and debilitating human diseases, e.g. Alzheimer’s disease (AD). LÄS MER
2. Trials of Diets for Treatment of Diabetes A comparison of diets for treatment of type 2 diabetes, aspects on long and short term effectsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : BackgroundType 2 diabetes is a common disease and the prevalence has increased in large parts of the world. In treatment of diabetes the type of diet is of great importance considering metabolic factors such as glucose level and blood lipids. LÄS MER
3. Effects of surgically induced weight loss on cardiovascular risk factors. Results from the intervention study Swedish Obese SubjectsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Aims: To investigate the effects of large maintained weight losses on body composition, adipose tissue distribution and cardiovascular risk factors, i.e. systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, glucose, insulin, triglycerides, cholesterol, HDL-cholesterol and uric acid. LÄS MER
4. Interaction of Triglyceride-rich Lipoproteins with Platelets and Vitamin K-dependent Coagulation FactorsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Internal Medcine, University Hospital of Lund
Sammanfattning : 1. During incubation of platelets with 3H-arachidonic acid (20:4, n-6) and 14C-cholesterol doubly labelled and colloidal gold labelled chylomicrons (CMs) and chylomicron remnants (CMRs) CMs were taken up more efficiently than CMRs. Addition of unlabelled CMs, VLDLs, LDLs and HDLs decreased the uptake of labelled CMs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Experimental Cardiovascular Research Unit, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Myocardial infarction and stroke, mainly caused by a rupture of an atherosclerotic plaque, are two of the most common causes of mortality and morbidity in the world. Previous studies have pointed out inflammation, driven by inflammatory lipids, as the keystone in the formation of the rupture prone vulnerable plaque. LÄS MER