Sökning: "Bertil Lindahl"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 avhandlingar innehållade orden Bertil Lindahl.
1. Importance of peripheral arterial disease as a risk marker in patients with myocardial infarction
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to describe the true prevalence of widespread arterial disease in a cohort with patients with a recent myocardial infarction (MI) to find valuable clinical methods to detect these patients. Our aim was also to investigate biomarker relationships with peripheral artery disease (PAD) and the importance of PAD in patients’ long-term outcomes. LÄS MER
2. Biochemical markers of myocardial damage for early diagnosis and prognosis in patients with acute coronary syndromes
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Early Risk Stratification, Treatment and Outcome in ST-elevation Myocardial Infarction
Sammanfattning : We evaluated, in patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) treated with thrombolytics, admission Troponin T (tnT), ST-segment resolution and admission N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP) for early risk stratification as well as time delays and outcome in real life patients according to prehospital or in-hospital thrombolytic treatment. Also, baseline characteristics, treatments and outcome in patients enrolled in the ASSENT-2 trial in Sweden and in patients not enrolled were evaluated. LÄS MER
4. Quality Improvement in Acute Coronary Care : Combining the Use of an Interactive Quality Registry with a Quality Improvement Collaborative to Improve Clinical Outcome in Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction
Sammanfattning : The quality of care for Swedish patients with acute myocardial infarction (AMI) is continuously increasing. Nevertheless, a great potential for improvement still exists. LÄS MER
5. Cardiac Troponins in Patients with Suspected or Confirmed Acute Coronary Syndrome : New Applications for Biomarkers in Coronary Artery Disease
Sammanfattning : The cardiac troponins are the biochemical markers of choice for the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction (AMI) and risk prediction in patients with acute coronary syndrome (ACS). In this thesis, the role of early serial cardiac troponin I (cTnI) testing was assessed in fairly unselected patient populations admitted because of chest pain and participating in the FAST II-study (n=197) and the FASTER I-study (n=380). LÄS MER